*PRE-ORDER* Takeda NAS Mioroshi 150mm Maple Handle (Small)
- The estimated delivery of these knives are Q2, 2024
- This is an opportunity for you to purchase Takeda knives at the current market price before the price increase in 2024
- The "sale" price is the current price. The full retail price will take effect starting in 2024
Pre-orders that are canceled by the request of the customer will incur an order cancellation fee of 5% of the total order. Please see our policy, here.
- We are taking pre-orders until Thursday Nov 23rd, 2023, ending at 8:00pm EST
- Once we have received your product(s) in the delivery, you will be contacted via email.
*Please note that Takeda's knives vary from knife to knife, making each blade unique. There may be some slight variations from the photo presented here. Pictured here is the blade with a Rosewood Handle. They do not produce these knives with Rosewood handles anymore.
Shosui Takeda is a third generation blacksmith from Niimi, Okayama. His pursuit to improve with each knife he makes is evident in every blade. He and his two workers have been making the same style of kitchen knives for decades. Takeda san has worked to perfect one of the most challenging steels for a blacksmith to forge. Hitachi Blue Super steel boasts one of the best edge retentions of any steel, it is also very difficult to work with. Takeda is regarded as one of the few knife-makers to master this material, and yet he continues to improve.
Brand: Takeda 武田刃物
Blacksmith: Shosui Takeda 武田 松水
Producing Area: Niimi-Okayama/ Japan
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: Blue (Aogami) Super, Soft Stainless Clad
Handle: Maple & Pakka Ferrule Octagonal
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous