Double Bevel Knife Sharpening Classes
Why take the Double bevel Sharpening Class?
- Tired of watching hours of sharpening video guides and still not getting results?
- Want to keep your working edges sharp throughout your long shifts?
- Or just looking to safely sharpen your precious blades?
Come join the class.
Learning free-hand sharpening can jumpstart a deeper relationship with your essential culinary tools. Build your confidence as you practice and see instant and long-lasting results. Take control of your senses and clear your mind through this meditative activity.
Let us begin.
What do I get from this class?
- A free Japanese kitchen knife ($80+ value) which you will sharpen during the class. Once sharp, you get to take it home!
- A 10% discount on knives and stones purchases (some exclusions apply) on the day of the class.
- 5 participants per class.
- You will learn how to make a new edge on a dull knife and maintain it at home, and much more.
- Taught by a professional sharpener with over 15 years of experience.
Where and When?
- Tosho Knife Arts, 913 Bathurst St
- For schedules, check the drop-down menu on the left.
What should I bring?
- Water for hydration & your own snack if you need
- Lots of questions about cooking, sharpening, and knife techniques! This is optional, but highly recommended.
Rescheduling / Cancellation
- For both, PLEASE email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-722-6329, AT LEAST 48 hrs prior to the class start time.
- Without the 48 hours notice, we reserve the right to withhold the full class fee.
- Classes that are canceled by the request of the customer will incur an order cancellation fee of 5% of the total order.
If you have inquiries regarding on-site sharpening demos for your business, please email us at email@example.com.