- When is the last day I can drop a knife/knives off
- When will you be accepting knives again?
- What was wrong with the current quality?
- Why is this hiatus lasting a whole month?
- Where will I get my kitchen knives sharpened now?
- Can you make an exception for me?
- Where can I get Fixed blades or pocket knives sharpened?
- Will you still be doing other related services such as re-handling, rust removal, thinning out, etc?
1. March 17th, 2019 2pm
2. April 18th, 11am
3. Tosho’s sharpening service is one of the main pillars of the company and we hold ourselves to a very high standard of quality. We know our sharpening can be better, and we want to be able to deliver higher quality edges consistently.
4. Given the high volume of knives we receive, a month would provide us with enough time to catch up on sharpening, and better train sharpening our apprentices. In turn, this will provide you with timelier and more consistent services the future.
5. Here are some options in Toronto for sharpening services
Classic Edge https://classicedge.ca/
Taylor Sharpening & Knife Care https://taylorknifecare.wordpress.com
6. To be fair to all our customers, our policy does not allow for any exceptions. However, our apprentices may choose to sharpen client knives at a discounted rate, given that both parties feel comfortable with that.
7. Unfortunately, we will temporarily not be accepting any knives for any form of maintenance.