Double Bevel Knife Sharpening Classes (in the park!)
This variant is currently sold out
*Classes are on hold for the time being.. Please sign up for email notification using any dates to be notified when we do introduce the new dates. Thanks! (September 16th, 2021)
Outdoor Sharpening Class for 2021
Due to the limited available spots, the classes book up quickly. No worries, though - you can get notified when the new sharpening class dates become available via our newletter!
To sign up for the newsletter, subscribe by entering your email address (scroll down, bottomr right) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list.
What do I get from this class?
- You will receive a free Japanese kitchen knife ($88 value) which you will sharpen during the class. Once sharp, you get to take it home!
-Also get a 10% discount on knives and stones purchases (some exclusions apply) on the day of the class.
-Lastly, an e-sharpening guide will be provided via email for you to keep.
- 3 participants Max
-Aaannnddd, of course, you will learn how to make a new edge on a dull knife and to maintain it at home, and much more.
Where and When?
- Meet at St. Alban's Square (click here for the location on Google Maps)
- Tosho Knife Arts, 934 Bathurst street (After the class for in store purchasing!)
- For schedules, check the drop down menu on the left!
What should I bring?
- A Face covering (must be on during the class)
- Water for hydration
- Any questions you had about cooking, knife techniques! (optional, but highly recommended)
Awesome, how much?
-$145 + tax / person
If you have inquiries regarding a PRIVATE CLASS or SHARPENING DEMO for your business, as well as general questions regarding the sharpening class, please feel free to give us a call at 647-722-6329 or email us at email@example.com