Free shipping within Canada for orders over $150 CAD!
*PRE-ORDER* Takeda Hand Whetstone #400/ #1200
[Pre-order | Please read carefully before purchasing]
- The estimated delivery of these Hand Whetstones are Q2, 2024
- This is an opportunity for you to purchase Takeda Hand Whetstones at the current market price before the price increase in 2024
- The "sale" price is the current price. The full retail price will take effect starting in 2024
Pre-orders that are canceled by the request of the customer will incur an order cancellation fee of 5% of the total order. Please see our policy, here.
- We are taking pre-orders until Thursday Nov 23rd, 2023, ending at 8:00pm EST
- Once we have received your product(s) in the delivery, you will be contacted via email.
These handheld sharpening stones are an original design by Shosui Takeda's grandfather. The handle was an addition to a standard stone design as it was meant for a handy way to hold the stones, but also to protect the wrist from the sharp blades. Takeda Hamono has tested out hundreds of stones with their knives, and found that these are optimal for their knives for easy use. #400 & #1200.
Brand: Takeda 武田刃物
Product Type: Whetstone
Grit: #400/ #1200
Grain Scale: Rough/ Middle