*PRE-ORDER* Takeda NAS Chinese Cleaver 210mm Maple Handle (Small)
- The estimated delivery of these knives are Q2, 2024
- This is an opportunity for you to purchase Takeda knives at the current market price before the price increase in 2024
- The "sale" price is the current price. The full retail price will take effect starting in 2024
Pre-orders that are canceled by the request of the customer will incur an order cancellation fee of 5% of the total order. Please see our policy, here.
- We are taking pre-orders until Thursday Nov 23rd, 2023, ending at 8:00pm EST
- Once we have received your product(s) in the delivery, you will be contacted via email.
*Please note that Takeda's knives vary from knife to knife, making each blade unique. There may be some slight variations from the photo presented here.
A Chinese cleaver is an all-purpose blade that is gaining huge popularity in North America recently for its utility and efficiency. Despite its bone-cleaver-esque shape, it is absolutely not for going through bones, but for slicing, pulverizing, and chopping produce and boneless protein. (For going through bones we recommend this meat cleaver) Given the size, it does require some adjustment and usage research. Not for the faint of heart, but once you get into it, it is highly addictive!
Brand: Takeda 武田刃物
Blacksmith: Shosui Takeda 武田 松水
Producing Area: Niimi-Okayama/ Japan
Profile: Chinese Cleaver
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: Blue (Aogami) Super, Soft Stainless Clad
Handle: Maple & Pakka Ferrule Octagonal
Hand Orientation: Ambidextrous